Meet the Group

    Hey guys! So the first thing I wanted to update you on is my group for this project. Giulia and I are working together again, since I know we make a great team. For those of you that don't know, this is the third project of the class, and my group from the first project has since changed. 

    For the first project, I worked with both Andres and Giulia, and we worked pretty well together. However, by the time the second project came around, Andres had moved into a different period for the class, which caused some difficulties. Due to his change in schedule, I felt that it would be easier for only me and Giulia to work together, as I felt it would have been difficult to work with Andres if we didn't share the same class. 

    So, for the second project, my group consisted of only Giulia and me, but we still managed to work well together and created a great music video. Since we worked so well last time, I thought that it would be best for us to work on this final project together as well. 

    I also chose to work with Giulia because I have known her since I was in the first grade, and we have worked together on several projects in the past. Due to this, we know each other well and know how to work together efficiently, which I believe is very important for this final project. 

    Another reason I chose to work with Giulia is because we both have very different strengths that compliment each other well. For example, I am very good at time-management, research, and execution, and I prefer to be the person filming and directing. Giulia, on the other hand, is more creative, artistically inclined, and prefers to be in front of the camera. Also, although I have greatly improved since the first project, I must admit that Giulia is the better editor between the two of us. Throughout these projects, she has helped teach me a lot about editing, but there is still more for me to learn, and she's a great help. I am also more comfortable with filming then she is, and am very good at capturing steady shots while ensuring good lighting and angles. Because we both have different talents, I felt that we work extremely well together, and figured that she would make a great teammate for this final project. 

    The last reason I chose to work with Giulia is because we are both very hardworking and have similar views of success. I wanted to make sure that I worked with someone who would not hold me back nor rely on me to do all of the work. Instead, I wanted someone who could match my work ethics and help me to create the best video possible. Since I've known Giulia for so long, I know that she is just as determined as I am and will always try her best. This way, I know that we will both work to the best of our abilities to create an amazing video, and I know that we will both have fun doing it. 

    Overall, I decided to work with Giulia because I know from past experience that we make a great team. Knowing that I have an amazing teammate makes me all the more excited for this final project as I know that by working together, the final product will turn out great. 

Two people work as team stock illustration. Illustration of stack - 48309891

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning Blog: Title design

Filming in Wilton Manors

Title Research: Art of the Title Website