Music Video, "Attracted to You" by PinkPantheress, is Finally Here



Hey guys! This moment is the moment we've all been waiting for. The music video is completed! There were quite a few ups and downs when making this video, but I am so happy with the final product. I learned so much throughout the process, like how to do a split screen edit, how to use an SD card, and how to work a Sony camera. I also found out certain things that I could do better for the next video, so that I can make the next one even better! This was overall such a fun and educational experience, and I'm so ready to take what I've learned and apply it to our next project. I'll talk to you guys again soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning Blog: Title design

Filming in Wilton Manors

Title Research: Art of the Title Website